Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How do you get people out of your heart? 

Why don't they teach this in school? Maybe its one of those things we need to learn on our own.
How do you deal when people stopped missing you? You start wondering how you give them that chance. But then you realize you are too scared to ever let anyone in. 
Because hearts are very fragile. 
I don't trust mine. Its been a damaged good for way too long now.
Sometimes all you want is for somebody to just hug you tight and say its going to be alright. Everything is going to be just fine.

I wish I stop listening to my heart and just listen to what my brain says.
Sometimes you just wish your heart wasn't so stubborn. You weren't so stubborn. But blame it on the heart for now if that satisfies you.
Sometimes you just wish you had some one. To just let it all out.

The tug at my heart. I just swallow, put on a smile, and go on. But there are times I punch my pillow wishing for it to just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Times.

PitaPata Dog tickers